BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

I really appreciate everything that you have done for me... Thank you for buying so many things for me, thank you for being my spiritual teacher explaining many concepts which I do not understand, thank you for always being there to give me comfort and advices thank you for all your prayers, thank you for everything...


However, please stop taking control over every single thing that I do. Please stop discouraging and warning me from doing what I want to do. Please stop giving me 110 reasons to dissuade me in many things claiming that it is all for my own good. Please stop controlling what I'd like to eat, watch and play.Please stop judging those staying at the hospice.Please stop treating me like a child for I am no longer a child...

Rather, please give me your support in everything that I do.This is all that I am asking from you. Encourage me, NOT discourage me or warn me. Agree with me, NOT oppose me in my decisions. Looking back I have never regretted any decisions that I have made, okay maybe there are but those are not of much importance.Please put yourself in my shoes and think what is really best for me, NOT assuming what you think is the best.Please treat me like a youth NOT a child whom you can take full control of . The more you try to take control of me and discourage me even in small little things, the more I am running away from you. I am saddened by you... I thought that you will give me your support but you never did. I am moving far away from you, too disappointed in you. I am not expecting anything from you anymore, I am sick of all your unnecessarily warnings, I am not going to do anything to proof to you for your acknowledgement doesn't matter to me anymore. I just hope that you will understand that I love you so much and respect you for who you are, but I have my own desires, and I will do my best to achieve what I want, though what I want may not be very ambitious, but it is definitely a meaningful one...

0 comments: