BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, October 3, 2010

A week ago, I was angry at God for not answering one of my prayer request , without knowing that God has already answered my prayer,but I couldn't sense it because of my little faith in Him.However, when I realised that God has actually given me that gift long before,I am so happy and grateful.I felt that my faith has increased and I thank Him for that.

A few days later, I got my back result and was disappointed when I saw it.I thought that I would be super duper upset over it , cry over to mummy and question God fervently,instead there was peace in my heart.I wasn't as upset as I thought I would be.Perphaps, I am just immune to failure, or perhaps my expections are too high, or maybe because I realised something in life that are more important than studies or that God has another plan for me? I dunno.Honestly, I did not study properly for this exam,especially for ief.I wasn't hardworking enough.My mind was full of other things other than to focus on revision.I didn't give my best during the paper itself.I may had failed all my modules if it wasn't for God's grace.

Right now, I just want to let to look forward to the next semester.Since I was in secondary school, I never like to tell people about my result be it good or bad.Please dun be upset or think bad about me for that.I didn't say it because I dun want to compare, I dun want to look back.There are so many people who are so concerned for me, I am so grateful to have all of you as my friends:)You know how important you guys are to me! However, stop thinking so highly of me!I am really nobody.I am so small and insignificant...

0 comments: