The year 2011 has started not too long ago and I am feeling so overwhelmed... The word'serving' seems to be the big thing for me in 2011. On top of my busy school routine, I am involved in the labourer training programme for Nav and I also became a member of the newly formed fellowship 小组, both requires extra commitments, which means that my weekends are officially gone.In addition, both will teach me the true meaning of serving the Lord and the people. Mum seems very anxious and perturbed by this.She is worried that I will not be able to cope with my studies given that I will spend less time studying during the weekends.I understand and shares the same concerns as her,but didn't I managed to prove that I can manage it even during last's year's common test where I am equally busy with serving?Without God's guidance and grace,I will never be where I am today. With my low IQ and low ability I will never do well by my own effort, it HIS guidance that made do me well ...
I shared my dilemma with cousin Grace today, 'what is your motives of doing all these?'she asked.I have never thought of why I am I serving the Lord.I just enjoy serving the Lord, I want to glorify Him by serving Him.Grace said that I may need to give up on something.I am not willing to give up on anything as for now.Nav is a blessing for me, I really enjoy the fellowship with the people there although I have only been there for a year plus.Every week I look forward to Saturday the most because of Nav, I had learned so much over there, I enjoy being with the people there, I enjoy studying there, playing games, and even cleaning the area. How can I then give up on being with that bunch of awesome brothers and sisters at Nav?
As for church, I have been there throughout my whole life;it has become a habit of going there every Sunday.I have learned a lot there, I desire to serve in church in the futureif it is God's willing.
I am still seeking for His way, I don't know which areas does God wants me to serve?I don't know what is His plan for me... I am unwilling to give up on neither of them as for now, I want to cope with everything, but I can't because of my limitations... At the end of the day, I will still have to obey the Lord even if He tell me to give up on something.I pray that I will find a balance between those three through His guidace...
Sunday, January 23, 2011
Posted by Ying Hong at 9:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment