Why am I so overwhelmed about where to serve the Lord in the future for the past few weeks?I want to do things my own way, I want to be a wonder women to handling all things nicely,but I have my limitations.Furthermore,I do not know where I am heading, its like I am split into three.One third of me is at nav, the other one third is studying and the other one third is in church.What is there to be so anxious about really?I have been thinking hard about this and I realised that it doesn't matter where am I serving, so long as I am following what God wants me to do is all that matters.If God wants me to serve in church and focus in church, I will follow, if God wants me to serve in nav and I will puts in every efforts into it.Therefore, I shall commit it to the Lord :) For now, I will try to cope with it, but studies is still my first priority.I am still glorifying God by studying hard.Ha I am happy now, after I have lifted this huge burden off me :)
God once again showed me that He is in control of everything...Pastor Wong informed me that I will be serving in yiyuji, dealing with the small kids.Ah I am so happy now, although this was my second choice, but I am more than willing to serve in the kiddo ministry than the youth ministry which is my first choice.It seems like my height and high pitched voice will come handly in future:)I shall do my best and obey God:)
Wednesday, March 2, 2011
Posted by Ying Hong at 9:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment